top of page


To ensure our dog park runs smoothly and safely, we have a few rules and conditions of use.

Please familiarise yourself before your first visit.

Full terms and conditions are available: 


Please note there is Ivy onsite at Rainhill Hall. Ivy can be poisonous to some dogs if ingested.


Most dogs won't eat ivy as it tastes really bad but please do not let your dogs eat the ivy. Be extra careful with puppies who like to eat things they shouldn't. It can cause vomiting and upset tummies.

Please see picture of what to look out for. Once again most dogs will not even bother with it but this is to simply highlight any potential dangers. You will also recognise it from most local parks.

Image by Ivana Djudic
bottom of page